Viewing test results
You can view the results of your test runs in Eclipse by completing the following steps:
- Initialise the framework by selecting Galasa > Initialise Galasa Framework from the Eclipse main menu. The framework is initialised.
- Open the Galasa Results tab by selecting Window > Show View > Other, expand Galasa and choose Galasa Results.
- Expand Local -> All runs -> Today’s runs to view the test runs for that day.
- Double-click on the test run that you want to view to open the run editor.
- Select the General tab to view the result of the test run.
- Select the Run Log tab to view a record of the events from the test run.
- Select the Stored Artifacts tab to view test artifacts stored from the run, for example, terminal screens, recorded web requests and responses.